What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site / app, you may be asked to enter your name, email address and demographic information such as age, sex, skier or boarder, country and postcode of residence.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site / app.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website / app in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To share your name and physical location to those friends whose groups you specifically join. This information is not shared with the public.
- To display your nickname and non personally identifiable statistics to the public for leaderboards and competitions..
How do we protect your information?
We never ask for credit card numbers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience, however some features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Advance notice is hereby given that when you participate in a SnowZat competition you will be presented with terms and conditions, and that those terms include your agreement to supply personal information to the competition promoter including but not limited to your email address and name.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information such as statistics may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website / app, including those offered through competitions. Competition promoters may have their own independent privacy policies.
We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites or promoter competitions. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site / app and welcome any feedback about these external partners.
You can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
We collect your email address in order to:
We agree to the following:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Provide a login mechanism to our website / app.
- Send you additional information related to our product and/or services
- Identify competition participants.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Level 1, 19 Darby St
Newastle, NSW 2300